The DOFF system uses high-temperature steam to provide an exceptionally deep clean. With water temperatures of up to 150°C and an adjustable nozzle, operators of a DOFF cleaning system can make light work of stains, moss and lichen, graffiti, paint and pollution.
At MC Property Maintenance, we specialise in providing DOFF steam cleaning services to businesses across London and the South East of England, including Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Kent. Perfect for brightening and restoring the appearance of any structure, we have used our DOFF system to help clients in the public and private sector; cleaning outdoor paved areas, building exteriors and more.
The system can be used to clean a huge variety of surfaces. The steam or super-heated water removes moss, algae, fungi and other biological matter and will also kill off spores. This means there is no need to use a chemical biocide during the removal process or as a protection against any further biological activity.
The DOFF system can be used to clean stone and masonry with its high-temperature steam. While the temperature in the system is high, the pressure on the surface being cleaned is very gentle and the volume of water is low. The surface being cleaned does not suffer any damaging pressure, thermal shock or deep saturation and dries within minutes, making it ideal for more delicate materials.
Our trained operators use the DOFF steam cleaning system to remove signs of weathering and malicious damage from a variety of properties, including residential and industrial buildings and historic properties where required.
What is the advantage of the DOFF cleaning system?
- There are a number of benefits to using a DOFF system instead of power-washing, sand-blasting or chemically treating the surface. Firstly, the super-heated steam means that water evaporates and leaves a dry surface fairly quickly, and the gentle pressure of the spray means that droplets aren’t forced into porous brickwork, which can lead to damage in colder months.
Will the surface get damaged during cleaning?
- No. As long as it’s used properly, DOFF cleaning only uses steam and water, making it very hard to damage a solid surface like masonry, concrete or brickwork. The process is totally chemical free, and doesn’t pose a threat to historic buildings or softer materials.
What surfaces can DOFF be used on?
- A DOFF system is excellent for cleaning stone, brick and concrete, but can also be used on more delicate surfaces like wood, causing damage, such as wood, terracotta and faience without causing damage.
Where can DOFF be used?
- While it is popular for outdoor cleaning, it is also incredibly useful for building restoration, food production environments and hygiene control – sterilising indoor environments like swimming pools, kitchens, toilets and hospitals. Its industrial power is ideal for cleaning high-traffic and high-pollution facilities like factories, workshops, garages and vehicle depots.
Can you give me advice about the best system to use?
- Yes, our experienced team would be happy to talk through your requirements, and help you to determine the safest and most effective cleaning system for your task. Simply call us on 01243 262714 to speak to one of our friendly staff about what you need.
Get in Touch
For more information on the DOFF cleaning system, or to hire one of our property maintenance services for your next project in Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey or Kent, get in touch with the MC Property Maintenance team. Fill out the form to your right and we will get back to you, or call us on 01243 262714 where we will be happy to help. We look forward to taking your call.