At MC Property Maintenance, we specialise in the hire of cherry pickers across London and the South East of England. Our machines are available for daily, weekly and monthly hire, and we can also offer long-term solutions, delivering to a variety of locations based further afield.
Our fleet comprises of a wide range of high access platforms, including self-drive truck mounted, trailer mounted and narrow tracked spider lifts, as well as operated cherry pickers and spider cherry pickers for hire. We also have a truck mounted Palfinger 480, which can reach a height of 48 metres, with an outreach of 31 metres.
How much does it cost to Hire a Cherry Picker?
If you require a high-level access platform, please use the table below to compare our fleet options and click any of the images for machine specifications. Once you have found the best cherry picker for your needs, please feel free to call us on 01243 530076 or complete our enquiry form. That way, we will be able to best determine availability and our best prices.
Compare our Cherry Pickers
|PALFINGER 480||TRACCESS 230||TRACCESS 170||CTE ZED21||EASYLIFT R-180||EASYLIFT R-160||EASYLIFT R-150|
|Working Height||48.0 m||23.0 m||17.0 m||20.7 m||17.6 m||15.6 m||15.2 m|
|Outreach||28.0 m||12.0 m||7.5 m||18.7 m||8.5 m||7.5 m||9.0 m|
|Basket Load||600 kg||200 kg||200 kg||300 kg||200 kg||200 kg||200 kg|
|Stowed Height||3.93 m||2.01 m||2.0 m||2.6 m||1.95 m||1.9 m||1.98 m|
|Stowed Width||2.5 m||0.78 m||0.8 m||2.1 m||0.89 m||0.89 m||0.9 m|
|Stowed Length||9.9 m||5.34 m||4.25 m||6.8 m||5.2 m||4.0 m||5.1m|
Sectors we cover:
Cherry pickers can be used across a wide range of different industries. Whether you’re working as a festival organiser, commercial painter or decorator, or on behalf of a film or TV production, our cherry pickers have more uses than many people realise. Take a look below to see the various companies, industries and sectors that we offer cherry pickers to:
- Tree Surgeons/Surgery
- Chimney Flue
- Commercial Painting and Decorating
- Sign Companies
- Roofing Companies
- Commercial Surveyors
- Telecom Installation Companies
- Secondary Targeting
- Media Companies
- Film Companies
- Lighting Companies
- TV Production
- Sporting Events
- Access platforms provide a cost effective, quicker and less intrusive alternative to scaffolding.
- They provide high access for all external and internal maintenance and cleaning.
- Great for gutter cleaning, wiring work, installation of gas flues, tree surgery and UPVC window cleaning.
- They are an ideal choice for construction sites, warehouses and factories, as well as churches, cathedrals and shopping centres.
If it can be reached by a cherry picker, MC Property Maintenance can supply it.
- Our rental fleet includes the most versatile access platforms currently available in the market place.
- We can provide easy access to hard-to-reach areas.
- For operated hire, we deliver to site, set up and help you complete your task in a professional manner.
- For self-hire, we deliver to site on your chosen date and provide a comprehensive handover.
- Determining your required raise and reach is one of the most important steps when deciding which cherry picker is right for your project. If you underestimate the measurements then you may not be able to complete the job, or risk injuring yourself in doing so. On the other hand, if you overestimate it, you could end up paying too much for a bigger machine that you don’t need.Our cherry picker height is measured from the ground and incorporates the height of an average person. Similarly, the reach is calculated using the width of the bucket and the average reach of an adult. If you are taller or shorter than most people, or intend to be working with heavy equipment that cannot be used with a fully-outstretched arm, keep this in mind when identifying your perfect cherry picker from the table above.
The most important thing to consider when choosing an outdoor cherry picker is the ground quality and overhead space. If the earth is going to be boggy or sloped then make sure you choose a model with an outrigger or suitable gradient stability. Overhead cables, branches or other structures may also dictate the type of movement you require from your machine. If you have any concerns, feel free to call us on 01243 530076 for any help or advice.
Do you have enough ventilation indoors to use a diesel vehicle, or will you need an electric one? What is the narrowest gap your cherry picker will need to pass through? Once in position, is there enough space to manoeuvre the vehicle? Filtering your options by fuel type, size and tuning radius will help you find the most appropriate cherry picker for indoor projects.
A full, valid driving license is required to operate heavy machinery, including cherry pickers, weighing up to 3.5 tonnes. Any equipment heavier than this will require additional training. If you only need to rent one of our smaller machines, or already have the appropriate license, then you can read more about our self-hire options here. All our self-hire machines are delivered by an experienced member of staff, who will help you become familiar with the machine.
Yes. If you would prefer your cherry picker to be manned by a professional or, if you do not hold the appropriate license to operate the machine you require, speak to us about the availability of our experienced operators.
- MC Property Maintenance offers dedicated cleaning and decorating services, but our staff are able to assist with any specific projects you have in mind. Therefore, if you need any assistance in choosing the best machine for your requirements, either contact us or check out our essential guide to choosing a cherry picker.
Mick Hale2019-09-10Tony was very helpful and was able to go through what we were proposing to do and provide us with the right equipment for our works. very good service and price. Thank you.Sarah Francis2019-06-17What a brilliant service!!! I would recommend MC property maintenance to any of my clients. As an architect it is important for me to have specialists that I can trust. Well done Tony.David Symes2019-02-26exccellent service great machinery will always useAdam Carter2019-02-0510* effort after having the lovely Bernard round to paint my Hallway site left clean and tidy very professional jobMartin White2017-11-22MC Property Maintenance go the extra mile to provide a great service. Very experienced team, clean, tidy and skilled with Cherry Picker workNigel Bowman2017-01-05We needed assistance with a large project we were managing in Southampton and we required a mobile boom at extreme short notice - Tony came up trumps and had a machine and driver on site the following morning, enabling us to complete our project ahead of time and in a very efficient manner. Exemplary service from a very warm, friendly and professional company, we look forward to working with Tony and his team again soon. Heartily recommended.Mick Foote2016-10-07Hired a Zed21 for 2 days with an Operator Great machine, very maneuverablejoanne collier2016-10-07We had a tricky project to complete in West Sussex that involved road closures, cherry pickers and painters, from our initial contact with MC Property Maintenance we found the friendly, informative manner and extremely helpful in getting this project completed, from making sure we had the correct cherry picker to providing an operator/painter who did an excellent job of the building. Overall we were totally satisfied with the finished article, they even managed to leave the cat someone had painted on the building that our client wanted kept. Tony Guess, the company's Sales & Marketing manager, supported and help us so much through this project. He is a great asset to MC Property Maintenance. Thank you all very much I would recommend them to anyone looking for a company ‘That does exactly what it says on the tin’
Areas We Cover
Here at MC Property Maintenance, we offer our Cherry Picker hire services to clients across London and the South East of England. This helps ensure that each and every one of our clients remains completely satisfied with our work.
With a variety of self-hire vehicles and property maintenance services available, as well as many different operated services ready for hire, why not get in touch to see what we could for you?
Simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.